Author and PR expert Hope Katz Gibbs Featured on "Money For Lunch" Radio Show
Martinez asked Gibbs:
- What inspired you to write “PR Rules: The Playbook.”
- In your book, you write about “The Trifecta of Small Business Failure.” These are the three mistakes you see almost every small business owner make. What are they?
- How can entrepreneurs turn the trifecta on its head?
- You have been a reporter for more than 30 years, writing for publications including The Washington Post, USA Today, and Costco’s magazine, The Connection. How does being a journalist help you with your PR business?
- Why did you get into the PR business in the first place when you launched InkandescentPR.com.